If you have any questions to ask before purchasing or you encounter a bug in the theme you can get fast, reliable support by posting on the item’s comments page. When posting follow up responses to your question or issue please use the “reply” button on your original post so your conversation is threaded. This makes it easier to follow and quicker to assist you.
Why isn’t Visual Composer bundled with the theme?
There are several reasons why Visual Composer is not included directly in the theme.
The developers of Visual Composer have put in thousands of hours of work creating and maintaining the plugin and they continue to release regular updates with fixes and new features. Their hard work deserves your support.
By purchasing your own license for Visual Composer you will be able to receive support directly from the people who know the plugin best – the plugin developers.
When premium plugins are bundled with themes users must wait until the theme’s developer releases an updated version of the theme that includes the update for the plugin. By purchasing a Visual Composer license you can get important plugin security updates as soon as they are released.
- Bold & Beautiful – A bold, eye catching design that can be customized to match your brand
- Compatibility – Works with WordPress 4.3+ and all modern browsers.
- Visual Composer compatibility (sold separately)
- Purpose built custom Visual Composer elements
- Customized pre-existing Visual Composer elements
- Visual Compose elements extended with theme specific options
- Customizable page headers
- 4 header styles: None, small, fill screen and slider
- Image and video backgrounds (video backgrounds require Visual Composer – sold separately)
- Parallax scrolling effect (requires Visual Composer – sold separately)
- Animated scroll down link
- Translation ready – Includes .po and WPML configuration .xml files
- Responsive – Looks great from desktop down to smart phone
- Extensive theme options – Powered by Redux Framework. Change settings, styling, layout and content via the theme options or WP Customizer
- Template options – Tweak specific pages with built in page, post and custom post type options
- Colour scheme presets
- Navigation panel – Possibly the coolest navigation animation ever!
- Full screen site search – header search toggle button and animated search panel reveal
- Social Network Buttons – header social toggle button and animated social panel reveal
- Demo content – XML files from each of the theme demos for you to import straight into your WordPress site (excludes images)
- Well documented – 2500+ word documentation file
- Great Support – Reliable, fast support from an Elite ThemeForest author woth 8000+ sales
- Custom page templates
- Custom 404 page template
- Post archives grid – Narrow, Boxed and Fluid
- Portfolio custom post type (customizable with Visual Composer – sold separately)
- Portfolio custom post type archives – Grid and Full Width
- Much more…
- Contact Form 7 support
- Child Theme included
- Full screen image backgrounds
- Footer widget area
Version 1.0.3 – 29 January 2016
- Fixed language toggle markup
- Fixed colour scheme presets not being set
- Corrected typos
- Updated .pot file
Version 1.0.2 – 28 January 2016
- Fixed TGMA plugin activation class bug
- Fixed webkit input autofill background and text colour
- Page no longer auto scrolls after new blog posts are loaded
- Added two dummy content XMLs
- Added two colour presets
- Updated theme .pot file
Version 1.0.1 – 27 January 2016
- CSS tweaks
- Typo corrections
Version 1.0.0 – 26 January 2016
- Initial release